The role of the Administrative Coordinator is to assist in the departmental goal to provide service to insureds by providing access to eligible benefits for the lowest practical cost. The Administrative Coordinator supports the Assistance and Claims teams by ensuring all documentation is received timely and file handled accurately for quick adjudication.
What you’ll do:
- Manage phone calls and emails regarding general customer service inquiries.
- Perform outbound calls to clients and facilities to request further documentation.
- Monitor incoming faxes and emails, and manage according to guidelines including responses when required.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail by date stamp, scan, uploading documents into the client file and organizing courier pickup.
- Read incoming documents to determine the case file it belongs to, enter accurate case notes to the file and either take appropriate action or send notification to appropriate party (Claims examiner, case management etc).
- Create, manage and file documents accordingly.
- Create new cases and/or confirm accuracy of case builds according to guidelines.
- Confirm client’s have active coverage
- Determine if cases have been opened by searching member policy numbers upon a broker request.
- Prepare, send and process claims for electronic data transfer.
- General data entry.
- Verifying fax receipts.
- Manage and respond to incoming emails from various ACM email accounts.
- Translate client documentation when required. (Bilingual role if applicable)
- Perform general office duties.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Your skills and training:
- Basic computer skills (Windows, Excel, typing).
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Email us your cover letter and resume in either Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in the subject line.
Member of the Global Excel family